We are one of the premium Supplier and Service Provider of Rock Wool that is highly recommend for providing natural, passive built-in fire protection, and has fire-safe insulation that helps protect the buildings load-bearing structure, protecting lives and investment. The provided range of rock wool is procured by the premium vendors of market who manufacture these rock wool made from naturally fire resistant stone mineral wool and created using the same process that occurs at the heart of a volcano, Rock wool tolerates temperatures of up to 1000C and does not burn. Moreover, the Rock Wool Board is available at market leading prices with on time hassle free placements.
- Environment friendly
- Stable and sustainable insulators
- Superior quality
- Well experienced team
- Insulation can be compressed to around an eighth of its original volume when packaged.
- Easier to load, easier to transport, easier to unload and store on site.
- Insulation is stable under varying conditions of temperature and humidity when applied correctly.
- Excellent tear strength and not prone to sagging or settling. Rigid slabs have inherently high compressive strength.
- Does not settle down while subjected to Vibration and Jolting. Conforms to IS 3144 / BS 2972.
- Flexible, elastic and lightweight means it can be applied easily, anywhere it's needed. In roof spaces. In wall spaces. In the most awkward corners. Even in the highest of vertical applications.
- These are the measures which are directly involved in controlling the fire actively.
- Smoke alarms; sprinklers; dry risers.
- Automatic opening ventilation.
- Automatic communication to fire station.
Rock wool is suitable for-
- Ranging from minus 1950 C to 2300 C
- For special applications up-to 4500C
- High temperature binder is available
- Aluminum foil facing is suitable up-to 1200C