|Home||» Products||» Acoustic and Fire Insulation Boards||» Glass Wool|
We are one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers in the domain of Glass Wool that is made from pure silica sand will not support combustion even in direct, prolonged contact with flames. The offered range of glass wool discharges no toxic fumes or smoke, the two biggest hazards to health and life in the event of a fire. Glass Wool completely fire safe product that is made by the utilization of high grade raw material with the aid of developed technology and sophisticated team of employes.
- Cost effective
- On time delivery
- Fire resistance
- Superior quality
- BS (British Standard) 476 part 4, ISO 1182, IS 3808, International Maritime Organization (IMO) – non combustible.
- Products ranging from gypsum plasterboard to grid ceiling tiles to metal framing systems to jointing and finishing products and accessories.
- BS 476 part 6 - Do not propagate fire
- BS 476 part 7- Class 1 – Surface spread of flame nil.
- Class O certified - Highest class for any building material - index of performance (I) not exceeding 12, sub index of performance (i1) not exceeding 6, Class 1 .
- BS 476 part 5 - Class P - (not easily ignitable) - BS 6853 (toxicity index 0.65) – non emission of smoke
- Contact Details
- BRAHMANI ENTERPRISE
BRAHMANI ENTERPRISE All Rights Reserved.